Meet the Team
- Andrew Davis is a partner in Davis & Co LLP Chartered Certified Accountants. The practice was established in 1900 and has a wide client base across the UK and abroad.
- Andrew is also a qualified Independent Financial Advisor, a member of the Personal Finance Society PFS) and Licenced Probate Practitioner.
- Educated at St Columba’s College St Albans and was Articled to Davis & Co to qualification, later to become partner.
Andrew has extensive connections to the City of London and is member and past president of the United Wards Club of the City of London: patron the Lord Mayor, and is a member of the Ward of Cheap.
- Andrew’s experience is broad and ranges from tax planning, high and low level investigations, mitigation involving dual resident individuals from Europe, Canada and USA. He has been involved in a National Sports Body representing the UK, and its structure and funding, quite apart from dealing with smaller problems for individuals and companies.
- The combination of experience and multiple qualifications that complement each other have meant that many clients have remained to have advice throughout their lives, receiving inter- generational wealth planning that can be so important.
- Joined the practice in 2014.
- Fellow Chartered Accountant (ICAEW), MBA (Insead), BSc Hons (Wharton), Dip PFS (Diploma in Financial Planning), previously registered as Securities, Futures and Derivatives Representative.
- UK side of multi-jurisdictional personal tax, landlord accounts, inheritance tax, and complex estate administration.
- Past experience includes banking and insurance sectors, and derivative capture systems including – accuracy of portfolio valuations, option pricing methodology and specification, controls, installation, testing and user of full front-to-back trading systems for all fixed income type products (vanilla to structured). Can be contracted to perform project management.